BFDC - Saturday April 9th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFDC - Saturday April 9th

We will be having a BFDC night this Saturday, April 9th at 6:00 p.m. Eastern. Please feel free to join us on the BFDC Final server at 67.19.26.150:14567.

You must be patched to 1.61b for BF1942. You must install DC .7 and then DC Final in that order.

[volun]

Re: BFDC - Saturday April 9th

I'll be there.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

lmao..sched as the same time as our last match for the CSS tourny...A v F anyways

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
        lmao..sched as the same time as our last match for the CSS tourny...A v F anyways
        How long will your tourney last? I'm sure I'll be on BF for a while assuming I'm not the only one left.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Myself and some of the other TGS guys (old school Dc Players) have been throwing around the idea of getting in a little DCF. Perhaps we will join you. Are you guys doing this on a regular basis?

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
            Myself and some of the other TGS guys (old school Dc Players) have been throwing around the idea of getting in a little DCF. Perhaps we will join you. Are you guys doing this on a regular basis?
            We'd like to get the server full on a regular basis!

Comment

We'd like to do this on a regular basis, so we're trying to get the interest back up. We also have to find a night that's good for most ppl to play. Definitely come join us tonight.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

I am installing bf as i type...I would love to play but as 8 said our match is the same time. I will join as soon as the match is over.

How do I get onto teamspeak?

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
                  I am installing bf as i type...I would love to play but as 8 said our match is the same time. I will join as soon as the match is over.

How do I get onto teamspeak?
                  Please join us afterwards. We may actually get some pretty good games going if we can get folks joining up.

Teamspeak Info
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

I used to play bf1942 24/7...just played it forthe first time in over a year...the game rocks, imo the best and most dynamic game ever. I look forward to playng this evening.

Comment

If we get the TG and the TGS guys together, I'm sure we could do it on a regular basis. :icon14:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

You can find the information to get on TeamSpeak here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=27109

I might be a little late for the BF1942 event tonight, but I'll certainly be there! Did anyone cross-post this into the alt.games.battlefield1942 newsgroup yet? I thought I saw Cing post something, but I'm not sure..

Heading out to dinner momentarily, otherwise I'd do it myself.
                        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

server is empty save for asch

Comment

Yep... I'm waiting for ppl to join. There were some pubbies on earlier.
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, it took us a while to get ppl to join, but we had some good fun games in the end. Once we got a couple TG guys online, the pubbies started to show up and play. Hopefully we can get this going on a regular basis again. I know weekends are good for some and bad for others so we'll have to work out some BF night(s).
                              |TG-12th| asch
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...