X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get a game going

If you are so inclined...

Re: Lets get a game going

hey do you guys have battlefront? similar game to bf. I'd like to get a night going of it with people, since i don't have bf1942.

- -

Comment

no i dont.......

Comment

I'll jump on some BF:DC right now. I have Teamspeak up and ready.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Bump.....
          In the immortal words of W.O.P.R, Shall We Play A Game?

Comment

I might be on later tonight, now that I have all the patches and stuff.

In reply to Vulcan, the server WAS running the Galactic Conquest mod for BF1942 for a little while. It has since ceased, it seems.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
              I might be on later tonight, now that I have all the patches and stuff.

In reply to Vulcan, the server WAS running the Galactic Conquest mod for BF1942 for a little while. It has since ceased, it seems.
              I believe the Galactic Conquest mod is still out there so that it can be selected. If there is interest, anyway.

Based on Vulcan's post, I don't think he was asking about Galactic Conquest. There is a Star Wars Battelfront for the PC and consoles.

[volun]

Comment

Is there going to be anyone on tonight for BFDC?

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_McDermott
                  Is there going to be anyone on tonight for BFDC?
                  I'm on my way out of town after work for the weekend.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

I believe the Galactic Conquest mod is still out there so that it can be selected. If there is interest, anyway.

Based on Vulcan's post, I don't think he was asking about Galactic Conquest. There is a Star Wars Battelfront for the PC and consoles.
                    I knew what he was talking about... I was trying to lure him into buying BF1942, silly goose. :P
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

i hate GC, im off for a drink tonight s i may jump on late with a les than understandable vocabulary. but am not playing Galactic Conquest, fi you guys are plying that hae fun but its crap.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                        I knew what he was talking about... I was trying to lure him into buying BF1942, silly goose. :P
                        Darn. I spoiled it for you. Sorry. ;)

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                          i hate GC, im off for a drink tonight s i may jump on late with a les than understandable vocabulary. but am not playing Galactic Conquest, fi you guys are plying that hae fun but its crap.
                          I just mentioned that it was still available if anyone wanted to play it cause it was mentioned in a previous post. Based on the overwhelming response, I am guessing no one wants too. ;) All I know is I just want to play with others. I am tired of playing with myself....wait that's not what I meant....oh nevermind. :)

You are welcome to join us, Dudeman, slurred speech and all.

[volun]

Comment

I am tired of playing with myself....
                            The damn length restriction just saved you from being the first to take the coveted "Two Quotes in Wyzcrak's Signature" award.
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

slurred speech and all
                              not sure thats going to do it justice, i have not been out for 3 weeks (well to the pub that is) i fully intend on not waisting any time....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X