BFDC - A call to arms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFDC - A call to arms

Alright guys, I have asked the TGS guys if they would be interested in a little friendly competition. They are excited. It would be on a Saturday night in the near future, and we would need about 10 players who could definitely make it and can connect to TS.

I know there are a few DC players left around here, so speak up!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: BFDC - A call to arms

Originally posted by Tempus
    Alright guys, I have asked the TGS guys if they would be interested in a little friendly competition. They are excited. It would be on a Saturday night in the near future, and we would need about 10 players who could definitely make it and can connect to TS.

I know there are a few DC players left around here, so speak up!
    I am definitely in.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Wow...BF1942? I think I still have this game installed. I'd love to play again if it isn't on the weekend...oh, and if I don't have to insert my freaking CD in to play.
      Twisted Firestarter
      a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
      sigpic

Comment

Depending on the date of the scrimmage, count me in. I'm out of town for work a lot, but I should know pretty early if I can or can't make it.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

We are very excited about this. Some TGS guys are also members here of course, so I think we would have some quality games. Just to be clear, we are talking about DC Final? Perhaps this will shake the rust off of our vehicle skills, and prevent getting owned when BF2 comes out.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
            We are very excited about this. Some TGS guys are also members here of course, so I think we would have some quality games. Just to be clear, we are talking about DC Final? Perhaps this will shake the rust off of our vehicle skills, and prevent getting owned when BF2 comes out.
            Correct.. The TG server is running DC Final. Of course, you don't need to have the scrim for a reason to come play on the TG BF1942 server. It's up 24/7, so it would be great if any of your guys who just want to get in some good BF1942-DC time popped on over and helped populate the server!

Tonight is our official BF1942 night too!
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

im in. Had tons of fun with galt and apophis last night and the ARTY OF DOOM. Me and John some good spotters. Too bad it took three of us to kill 12 guys. Lol...

Comment

Please donít make it this weekend as I will be out of town and desperately want to play...

Comment

Depending on the date, I should be able to make it. I know April 23rd is out of the question as I am already busy on that Saturday.

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_McDermott
                    Depending on the date, I should be able to make it. I know April 23rd is out of the question as I am already busy on that Saturday.

A little off topic but, Killer are you formaly from NSF?

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
                      Please donít make it this weekend as I will be out of town and desperately want to play...

I think we are trying to make this a on-going thing, not just for this weekend.

Comment

I'm in.......wait I'm in |TGS|, well I'm still in looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MajHavok
                          I'm in.......wait I'm in |TGS|, well I'm still in looking forward to it.
                          The ENEMY has been spotted!
                          |TG-12th| asch
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                            A little off topic but, Killer are you formaly from NSF?
                            Nope. Not me.

[volun]

Comment

Well, the TGS guys are busy formulating their plans.. Where do we stand?

We have possibilities of:
                              Apophis
                              Asch
                              Killer
                              Section-8
                              John Galt
                              Tempus

We just need to unearth a few more players...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X