Some fun games tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fun games tonight

We had some great games going on tonight. I think we actually had ten TG & TGS guys on together for a bit. Made for some exciting little matches.

So what did I learn from tonight's games?

Stay away from Section-8 if he's on your team and carries C4. :icon24:
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Some fun games tonight

They were definitely some good games. Unfortunately, I was at the receiving end of Section-8's C4 a few times too....and Apo's M1A1 sabot.....and Asch's shotgun. Man, I suck. :)

[volun]

Comment

You can pretty much count on me playng dc 4 or 5 nights a week in the evenings. I usually get into ts and then go to random servers hoping that other tgers will hop into the ts channel looking for a game. I prefer servers with a healthy amount of players since I enjoy being on the ground as a biped over driving a vehicle or flying which is usually required in servers with only a handfull of players.

Comment

I would really enjoy being the designated Blackhawk pilot like I was on my buddies clan server. Man, I was so damn good back in the day. I say screw CS:S and NS for a while, I'll try and get on some BF. You guys usually just idle on the TS server until people show up?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          I would really enjoy being the designated Blackhawk pilot like I was on my buddies clan server. Man, I was so damn good back in the day. I say screw CS:S and NS for a while, I'll try and get on some BF. You guys usually just idle on the TS server until people show up?
          JohnGalt and I have been meeting up on TS and then joining on the pubs. If we get enough people in TS we can move over to the TG server and try and get some games going there. Although with the amount of people that are showing interest, I will probably be spending more of my time on the TG DC server as opposed to the pubs.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I plan on playing a bit more now that I've found my CD. :icon4:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X