Saying hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hello

Just wanted to take a minute from the game to say hello and thanks for setting this server up. Hope to see more of you in the game.

Re: Saying hello

Thanks for saying hello. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Man, Wyzcrak will post ANYWHERE. :P
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Thank you very much for your time playing in the server Clardog. I have big plans for the PoA world. I am working through some computer difficultys but after that, I will be adding a lot of content to the module. Ne areas, a Real estate system (Being able to buy land and a house) all kinds of stuff. Just hang with me, and please by all means give some ideas for additions in the feedback area of the fourms.

Thank you for your support,

Shogun

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          Man, Wyzcrak will post ANYWHERE. :P
          lol the irony.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            lol the irony.
            Hey now... I've put in an appearance on the NWN server. Have you? :P

With the CS Tourney now over, I'm contemplating a return here (and to BF, and NS, and JO...)
            [volun2]
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

lol

no, really .. LOL...

Ok I'm an idiot.

I had no idea this thread was in the NWN forum. I recognized Clardog's playername from the CSS server and thought this was another post in the "say hello" thread.

Yeah. Ok. I take it all back.

I'm an idiot.. lol.

( I mean, thanks for saying hello, all the same -- but there's no irony and Pokerface wins -- lol )

damn New Posts page allowing efficiency surpass effectiveness...

Comment

lol,
                You two :P

Poker what is your account name on NwN? So I can know when you join the server. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
                  lol,
                  You two :P

Poker what is your account name on NwN? So I can know when you join the server. :)
                  I forget. tgpokerface, I think.
                  [volun2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X