Clear All

• RvS server

The GsTA RvS server Ip has changed.

IP: 12.150.48.35:7777

feel free to share in the fun.

Re: RvS server

ok I miss posted the ip is
    12.180.48.35:7777

you will want to go to www.clanfov.com and download map pack 3 from the download section.

Comment

Hey check out the RH mod (rainbow hunt). It's server sided works like this.

The round starts, server randomly chooses a target from the available players.

All tango's on the map are headed high speed for the target.

IF the target dies, a new target is chosen and so on until either all tangos are dead or all targets.

the tango limit can be set manually. On the TE server we had between 35 and 90 tango's rushing us. CMags or MG's recommended, though we did have fun pistols only! :)
      Jex.

Comment

Yeah, check out http://www.rvsgaming.com for the mod install. It's a small download (7.5 kb). It only has to be installed on the server.

It also has other game modes like Time Kill (survive for the specified time limit) and Protect the Target (if the target dies you lose).

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Is the Ravensheild server still up?

Comment

Yeah, we're trying to round up peeps for a Friday night RVS meyham funhouse thingy....

Comment

if I am lucky in court Tuesday I wil be living with my gaming machine again and I would definaely be in for Friday night mayhem.

Comment

Mmmmm I never noticed this thread. Anyway I am down for some Raven Shield on friday. Is anyone else aside from me and Toshido interested? I just need to either buy the game again or look for my discs.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...