Battlefield DC Official Tuesday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield DC Official Tuesday Night

I should be jumping on the server around 6pm EST tonight. I've got a softball game at 9pm EST so I'll have to scoot for a little bit. If folks are still on afterwards, I'll be back to play some more.

How many others do we have for tonight?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Battlefield DC Official Tuesday Night

I can get on around 7 EST..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I'm game.

I'll hop on around 9PMe.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I am pretty sure I can join you at 6:00 p.m. Asch. I will have to jump off at around 7:15 p.m. though.

[volun]

Comment

I'm in.. Should be on around 8:00-8:30PM EDT.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I get out of class at 9 pm CST, and I should be able to get on around 9:30 - 9:45.

Comment

I will also try to make it.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Many thanks to those who helped me with my binds tonight, on our server.

I've got the basics figured out. Next time we get together, I think I'll actually be able to contribute on some level.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

We had a decent showing of TG players last night. I think there were at least six or seven throughout the evening. We only had a handful (< 5) pubbies jump on though, and they didn't even join at the same time.

I didn't see any TGS guys... are you all scared? :icon_razz

I know a Tuesday night is hard for some of you to make it. I'll try to start a new thread about a weekend night gathering.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll try jumping on early tonight (at least in teamspeak), hopefully around 6pm. I've got a softball game tonight so I'll be disappearing for about 1 1/2 hours, then I'll be back after 10pm to play some more.
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got an AICPA dinner/seminar thing after work tonight, so I'm going to be a little late. But I'll hop on as soon as I get home!
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

i jumped in for a few but i went off about 2 am... have to sleep sometimes...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

We had some good games for the little time I was on.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Dudeman, JohnGalt and I were on early. I had to leave for a softball game, but when I came back, there were probably 10 TGers on playing. Some pretty fun games.

We need to make that a regular thing! If we do that and show regular activity on the server, more public players should take notice.... not to mention when we get TGSers on also.
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

Comment

I think they're gonna show up this Sat night. Hopefully. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X