Global Agenda Beta Signup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Agenda Beta Signup

The game Global Agenda has moved onto closed Beta testing so deserves a new signup thread.

Trailers for anyone who hasn't seen them yet:

No Elves Teaser - has given the game some hype and interest.

Global Agenda Trailer

Producer Interview + Gameplay

For anyone interested in playing the game early, as well as hammering out the last few things the developers want you to, you can register on the GA website here.

For a higher priority application, there are referral codes, and the Tactical Gamer community has its own. Any TG members who register should also post here with the name they registered as, and I will PM them the code. Although please keep it to yourself as we don't want it disabled.

I must stress that this signup thread is for active TG members only, and people just after the code will not recieve it for the reason beneath:

Originally posted by MrJengles View Post
    The code is for the TG community - that's how we got it. If it was an open code for everyone's use, then everyone'd be using the same slightly higher priority code...which in reality would mean they'd all be the same priority and you're back to square one. Thus, HiRez manages the distribution, and thus, if we didn't manage it too and just gave it out to whoever asks then it could well get [as has happened a bunch of times already] disabled. Making giving it to random people useless to them, and a huge hassle for us.

Oh, and in-game and on the Global Agenda forums, I am Baharroth :)
    Last edited by MrJengles; 08-05-2009, 10:51 PM.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Re: Global Agenda Beta Signup

I guess looking around for info about this game in the forums would have been better than just waiting to get the email from them for the beta. Could you send me the code, forum name is Hellswaters

Comment

I would like an Global Agenda code. My Global Agenda Forum Handel is Headclot
      And when he get to heaven,
      To Saint Peter he will tell;
      One more soldier reporting sir
      I've serve my time in hell

Comment

i would like to have a referral code too, Global Agenda in game name kanaetr, forum name is vakakan

Comment

Originally posted by apranax View Post
          i would like to have a referral code too, Global Agenda in game name kanaetr, forum name is vakakan
          Sorry apranax:

The code is for the TG community - that's how we got it. If it was an open code for everyone's use, then everyone'd be using the same slightly higher priority code...which in reality would mean they'd all be the same priority and you're back to square one. Thus, HiRez manages the distribution, and thus, if we didn't manage it too and just gave it out to whoever asks then it could well get [as has happened a bunch of times already] disabled. Making giving it to random people useless to them, and a huge hassle for us.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X