Weekend Night Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Night Game

Is anyone up for getting together this Friday or Saturday night for some BF:DC?

What night / times work best for everyone?

I think I can make either night, any time.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Weekend Night Game

both nights work for me, although i cant say for sure about friday till i have spoken to a few mates, (might be out friday night not sure yet though... )

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I think that if we want to appeal to the TGS players too, we should shoot for Saturday nights.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I think I'm game. I'll certainly make an effort to present a target.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Unless anyone has objections, let's shoot for Saturday night then.... and see if we can get the TGS folks to join us.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

I will actually try to get in a bit on both nights, but myself and some of the other guys will try to make a organized effort for Saturday.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I will be there on Sat night...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                I will actually try to get in a bit on both nights, but myself and some of the other guys will try to make a organized effort for Saturday.
                I'll be there Saturday.

Comment

Unfortunately I have a prior committment on Saturday so I may not be able to attend. I'll just have to play it by ear.

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by MajHavok
                    I'll be there Saturday.
                    Actually, given the number of times you killed me last night, I feel obligated to let you know that we're not doing this on Saturday night now. We're doing it Saturday morning.. ummm... at 4AM.

See you then!

( I'm sorry, guys... I know that's mean.... but he's just going to kill me more if we let him come Saturday night... and I'm scared.. )

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i have other commitments this saturday, but ill be here friday and ill drop in late or play some early then drop in late also, i dont know how long ill be away on saturday so i cant say for sure.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Actually, given the number of times you killed me last night, I feel obligated to let you know that we're not doing this on Saturday night now. We're doing it Saturday morning.. ummm... at 4AM.

See you then!

( I'm sorry, guys... I know that's mean.... but he's just going to kill me more if we let him come Saturday night... and I'm scared.. )
                        Hmmm, 4am? Right.....;) Actually my wife was playing under my name last night, sorry if she does it again, I'll tell her to stay away from you.

Comment

That makes a little less awkward the fact that you kept saying "you can camp my spawn all you want, big boy."

Comment

Im down 78910

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                              That makes a little less awkward the fact that you kept saying "you can camp my spawn all you want, big boy."
                              No, that was me....;)

j/k :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...