Hello...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...

So, I'm guessing this is the group that plays BF1942DC?

I downloaded it and played a bit on the server. I enjoy the game, definate switch from CSS.

I'm not really sure of the regular game times, so if someone could fill me in, I'd be very thankful.

I'm on CST.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Hello...

I noticed this in another thread, and I'd like to help...

Originally posted by CingularDuality
    That was probably my post that you saw. AGB is the only other place that I've played BF. TacticalGamer started off in much the same way as AGB, but from the CounterStrike newsgroup and, as you can see, we've expanded to many different games.

Our problem is that we had a number of our regulars stop playing BF for one reason or another, and it all happened at the same time so our server stopped being full on a regular basis. Empty server=no new recruits. So now we're stuck with just a few people that want to get BF going again and it just doesn't seem to be happening... So, we're trying to schedule certain days to try to pack the server. We know that there are people out there looking for a good objectives-oriented, teamplay server. We just have to find them (or steal them from AGB :icon_razz ).

If you're looking for new members, or at least server popularity, you need to get games going at about 3 pm... that's when the high schoolers come home from school... server fills up and we slowly get new recruits... just gotta be picky.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
      So, I'm guessing this is the group that plays BF1942DC?

I downloaded it and played a bit on the server. I enjoy the game, definate switch from CSS.

I'm not really sure of the regular game times, so if someone could fill me in, I'd be very thankful.

I'm on CST.

-Mom
      Great, so I was getting my butt kicked last night by someone that just started playing DC. :(
      There will be a match of some sort tonight, between TG and |TGS|, I'm sure all are invited.

Comment

Regular BF night is Tuesday night.

We are planning to get some good games going tonight though.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...