Hosting Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Games

Every day, from now untill next month when I get WoW, I will be hosting games at exactly 3 PM CST. This DOES NOT include the days that my girlfriend is off, which will be tomorrow (Thursday), and whenever else.

Other than that, EVERY DAY at 3 PM CST expect to see ATLEAST me on the BFDC server. Monkerz will probably be with me, along with Vulcan, Asch, Apo, Tempus, or whoever I played with today.

I plan on getting this side of the community throbbing again.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Hosting Games

Originally posted by Yer Mom
    I plan on getting this side of the community throbbing again.
    Until you get WOW.. And then you leave us, like they all do... <sniff>

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I am usually home around 6pm EST when I can jump on. Of course the fiancee gets in my way quite a bit... but I'll be on the BFDC server as much as possible.

And a month for WoW... and then another month for BF2!!!!
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

I'm a very... open minded gamer. I'll play WoW, I promise, but I will ALSO come back to other games. I won't forget my NS and BFDC friends. I will forget my CSS friends, because that game just gets friggen OLD.

BF2 is on the TOP of my list, but I'm afraid my PC won't run it.

I'm on 1.8 Gig P4 with 1024 PC3200 DDR and a 256 card. I'm afraid I'll be choppy with the 1.8 Gig.

Input?

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

What kind of video card? I think you'll be able to run BF2... though I'm guessing you'll have to keep it at no more than medium settings with some stuff turned off.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...