Desert Combat - May 2nd - 7:15pm EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Combat - May 2nd - 7:15pm EDT

Hopping on the DC server now.. Come play!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Desert Combat - May 2nd - 7:15pm EDT

w00t! on my way
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Had some intense games going on tonight. We had a decent showing of public players... a couple TGS players and some TG folks. I had a great time.

Now if we can just do something about that Cing fella. LOL.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the games, especially that intence dustbowl match. Really made my day. Living on West Coast you guys are starting early for me (I still have daddly duties to perform) but will try to play for couple hours if I can. And definatly will see all on Saturday. :)

Comment

Originally posted by asch
          Now if we can just do something about that Cing fella. LOL.
          Saturdays and Sundays will be the only nights you'll see me... Unless you keep the games going until around 3am eastern time, that is...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Saturdays and Sundays will be the only nights you'll see me... Unless you keep the games going until around 3am eastern time, that is...
            So apparently that wasn't really you that logged onto the server Monday night. We thought it was fishy that you were TKing and blowing up your own vehicles.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
              So apparently that wasn't really you that logged onto the server Monday night. We thought it was fishy that you were TKing and blowing up your own vehicles.
              Yeah.. Cing TK'ed me twice, trashed my vehicle several times, and proceeded to lay waste to every vehicle in the Coalition UCB leaving me with a jeep to take on Asch in his T-72. I kicked "him" twice and was working on a 30 minute ban when "he" left of his own accord...
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                Yeah.. Cing TK'ed me twice, trashed my vehicle several times, and proceeded to lay waste to every vehicle in the Coalition UCB leaving me with a jeep to take on Asch in his T-72. I kicked "him" twice and was working on a 30 minute ban when "he" left of his own accord...
                I definitely think a perma-ban is in order. :icon16:
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

that's funny the same thing happened on CS servers. Except it sounded like a little kid was playing on the mic. Cing you got a devilish 6 or 7 year old that's pretty good with a computer? lol

This some time ago though, about 2 weeks.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                    that's funny the same thing happened on CS servers. Except it sounded like a little kid was playing on the mic. Cing you got a devilish 6 or 7 year old that's pretty good with a computer? lol

This some time ago though, about 2 weeks.
                    Sigh... A 4 year old. One that is about to be perma-banned from my computer if he keeps playing my games online...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X