Battlefield... TG vs. TGS match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield... TG vs. TGS match

We've had several more folks getting those excitement juices flowing again for BFDC. Tempus has had a few preliminary discussions with the folks over at TGS about getting a friendly scrimage together. I wanted to try and get a headcount of who is interested along with what nights seem to work best. This isn't a committment, just trying to get an idea.

Personally, Monday & Wednesday nights work the best... I can also do weekends if I have enough notice.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Battlefield... TG vs. TGS match

I could lend my participation, but it would be more of a gesture than a genuine contribution, as I still really suck at that game. But anyway, if you're left one warm body from this happening, let me know.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I would also be interested.. I am free most nights, but I'm pretty sure the TGS guys prefer Saturday nights.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Get paid Friday, will get a new copy of BF1942, and I'll reprazent if the match is this weekend. Can't do it before then, unless I crack a torrented copy. Which we don't do.

Comment

This is still preliminary... probably won't happen too soon.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Well, i think all yall know that Mom and I are in...

Though i am not at all good at DC yet...i am trying.

If we can...id like for everone playing to hop on TS, being there is no ingame comms..

Thanks

-Monkz
            Allen: Yeah, you're right.
            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

pick me...pick me

Comment

i'd play if my network wouldn't crash every time i try and download DC . i managed to get the Final version through bit-torrent but i need the full version or whatever as well. and there are absolutely no good torrents with it out there. so if i somehow get ahold of it i would love to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                  i'd play if my network wouldn't crash every time i try and download DC . i managed to get the Final version through bit-torrent but i need the full version or whatever as well. and there are absolutely no good torrents with it out there. so if i somehow get ahold of it i would love to play.
                  Could anyone Zip those Files up and send them to Phantom...Id like to see him play DC with us!
                  Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                  Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

You tried downloading them from here? TG's pretty fast...

Oh, and I'm game for this! Weekends only for me, though...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

yeah pretty sure i tried. my network just hates large downloads. damn Comcast. if somebody could possibly make multiple small zip files that i could then throw all together that would be great. around 30mb each should do it if you can. it'd be awesome

Comment

i just got an idea, brother is down at college and comes home next tuesday. i may be able to get him to download it there and then i can get it off his comp when he gets home.

Comment

I'm not worried about the skill of the players. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, but it should still be a grand time.

If you need a CD with the BF and DC patches, shoot me an email or PM and I'll try to put one together. I would try downloading from TG first however.
                          |TG-12th| asch
                          sigpic

Comment

Well if BT works, then Fileplanet should work. PM me, I can let you borrow my fileplanet account.

Comment

my brother is downloading it now and is gonna burn it to a cd and give it to me when he gets home on tuesday. so i'll join you guys soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X