Alien vs Pred

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien vs Pred

I am excited to hear a new AvP game is coming. Hopefully sega will do a good job with it, since I'm both an alien and sega fan. Yes I had 2 of their consoles way back when.Link http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/al...tle/index.html

Re: Alien vs Pred

I've been following this game for a while now and I'm getting quite excited for it. It looks like a bunch of fun, the co-op should be really good (like L4D, I expect). 3-team multiplayer should be a blast as well!
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I was a big fan of the old AvP FPS game by 21st Century Fox, etc., at least in multiplayer. I wonder how the new one is going to be (never played 2) and hope they leave the staples for the Marines in (smartgun, pulse rifle, grenade launcher with multiple types of grenades, etc). I used to be a top Predator player, mostly because with pred you just had to go invisible, you had 4 different vision modes (heat/IR, electrical, nightvision, and regular) and could refill your health :)

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Huge fan of the old avp games !! i remember playing them in the dark and getting scared lollll . This new one looks nuts!!!!! cnt wait :)

Comment

Looks like AlienvsPred is going to support direct X 11. http://www.gamespot.com/features/623...opslot;thumb;2
          The single player stuff was good, just a little hard to pick up. How could you not like head biting some human?

Comment

I could never get over the movement controls with the alien.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Aliens ftw.

Comment

This actually has some promise. Dedicated servers, 3 teams (18 players total) multiplayer with several modes. The 3 teams are marines, aliens and predators offcourse! I've watched the gameplay videos and this could be fun.

Being released 16th february.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10680/

Comment

The developers have said there will be a demo, I don't know whether it will be a multiplayer demo or not but I hope it will be. I'm still excited about this game, even after Rebellion's disaster that was Rogue Warrior. Let's just hope that the Predator's head won't turn into a lamp-post this time.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Man I used to rock AVP2 in my old clan BW, between this and BBC 2 I'm gonna be broke....LOL
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                      The developers have said there will be a demo, I don't know whether it will be a multiplayer demo or not but I hope it will be. I'm still excited about this game, even after Rebellion's disaster that was Rogue Warrior. Let's just hope that the Predator's head won't turn into a lamp-post this time.
                      Rebellion has multiple studios so the one that made Shellshock/Rogue Warrior is a different one from the one making AvP all together, so that shouldn't be an indication of what's to come luckily.

Comment

The game shoul;d be good but im still going to wait for a review

Comment

Originally posted by VengefulSpirit View Post
                          The game shoul;d be good but im still going to wait for a review
                          Why wait for a review when they're releasing a demo before the game hits? It's probably in an attempt to convince everyone that knows their recent history of making games a sign of hope that they've not fudged this one too.

Comment

when does the demo release?
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                              when does the demo release?
                              They've not given a date, but it's been said to be before the game launches so I'd say something like a week or more before release.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X