Saturday 5/7/05. BFDC evening gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 5/7/05. BFDC evening gathering

I, for one, am planning on playing bf this evening. How many of you are planning on doing the same?

Re: Saturday 5/7/05. BFDC evening gathering

I am hoping tonight will be a good turn out. I know myself, and some others from TGS plan on being there from 8 eastern or so. West coast guys will be a little later. We have also invited our friends from the Dirty Sock |DS| to join us as well.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I'll be there, but not till 9 or 10 est.. I'm hoping for big turnout also. :|

Comment

I've got lots of stuff to do today, but I should be there around 8 eastern. Maybe a bit later, but I'll definitely be there!

And I'm actually going to remember to plug my joystick in so I can fly helos again, so beware!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I would like to take part in this. I too have many hopes for the evening, but I should be able to get this on my plate.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Count me in for tonight... should show up sometime between 8-9pm EST.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Can't get into the game. Says wrong version when I try to join. Grr....

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                Can't get into the game. Says wrong version when I try to join. Grr....
                Ah, you didn't follow the install order, did you? :icon27: You probably glanced at it and though, "Yeah, I did something like that..."
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Ah, you didn't follow the install order, did you? :icon27: You probably glanced at it and though, "Yeah, I did something like that..."
                  Look, y'all know I can't read. It's pure chance that these sentences make sense at all.

Uninstalled CD, downloaded the second patch, reinsalled, and all is copacetic.

Although I don't see any real difference between the gameplay of this and say, the average public Joint Ops server, but I'll reserve judgement for now.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                    Although I don't see any real difference between the gameplay of this and say, the average public Joint Ops server, but I'll reserve judgement for now.
                    Yeah, unless the server is filled with a significant number of TG players, it's very similar to JO public servers in the gameplay department.
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Had fun again, this is becoming a good habit with all you at TG. Then everyone left at same time. :( Still had fun trying to teach Monkerz to fly, and playing with yer mom. =)
                      That last part sounds wierd. ;)

Comment

Still had fun trying to teach Monkerz to fly, and playing with yer mom. =)
                        Indeed!!

Yes, good times good times!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I'm doing some more work on the free blogging site for gamers and then I'll be in.. If you're a member, be sure to check the member forums to get the URL. It's coming along quite nicely and is quite spiffy!
                          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                            I'm doing some more work on the free blogging site for gamers and then I'll be in.. If you're a member, be sure to check the member forums to get the URL. It's coming along quite nicely and is quite spiffy!
                            Ap....last time i tried to look at it....it said that the page was not available.....
                            Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
                              Ap....last time i tried to look at it....it said that the page was not available.....
                              When was the last time you tried looking at it? It's working now!
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X