Killing Floor Free Weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor Free Weekend!

So Halloween is coming around again folks. So what does that mean for me? It means installing horror games such as Dead Space and F.E.A.R. As I opened up Steam two days ago I saw that the Co-op survival horror game Killing Floor by Tripwire was having a free weekend Oct 22-25.

For those of you who haven't heard of Killing Floor here is a brief description.

Killing Floor is a survival horror Co-op FPS set in the wastes of London, England and its countryside after a horrible accident has released hordes of monstrous, blood thirsty creatures from a secret military cloning facility. You and up to 5 buddies are all that remain of the military and police forces sent in to contain the situation.

Your group will fight through waves of ever increasing hordes of monsters as you try to survive against a a multitude of creature types. Some will try to eat you, others try to cut you to ribbons with blades/chainsaws attached to their arms, and others will try to sneak up on you by blending into the surroundings and striking when you least expect it. The creatures are very good at finding ways to get behind you when you are not looking (in very legit ways I might add).

I've only played solo mode since I just got it installed and Killing Floor is obviously a Co-op game. It is also, in my opinion, a game that TG members would really enjoy. A lot of tactics and communication is required to survive in this game. Striking it out on your own will just make you a quick meal for the hordes of flesh craving mutants roaming the city streets and countryside. Players can weld doors shut to try and funnel the creatures into a position advantageous to the survivors, just be careful that you don't weld shut your last chance of escape. Unwelding a door takes time and it may be too late once you realize that your only escape route was blocked by your own hands.

It's the end of the world people! Can you survive?
    Last edited by Jetheren; 10-23-2009, 12:45 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Killing Floor Free Weekend!

KF is an AWESOME GAME!!!! if anyone wants to play a game, hit me up on gtalk in the evenings (EDT) jeff.catellier (GTALK name)
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Re: Killing Floor Free Weekend!

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
      KF is an AWESOME GAME!!!! if anyone wants to play a game, hit me up on gtalk in the evenings (EDT) jeff.catellier (GTALK name)
      What is gtalk? I would love to play a game sometime. I think it would be great to play with fellow TG members.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X