Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi shogun you know last night you turned off the guards for the raid?

yea well i accidentally caught someone with a breath weapon and am in jail, and there is no guard to let me out lol. ive been here for four and a half hours now and am actually starting to like my cell but freedom would be much appreciated.

cheers, Nathelliav

Re: Help

Shogun mets out hard justice.

Comment

hi again, its now been eight and a half hours and i feel i have learnt my lesson, and am also going slightly insane, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Nath

Comment

Originally posted by Snaarfman
        hi again, its now been eight and a half hours and i feel i have learnt my lesson, and am also going slightly insane, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Nath
        Wait, you are still waiting online? Dude, you are already insane. I'd never wait that long for a game.

I'll forward this on to Apophis.

Comment

Can't I sleep?! :P I wen't to bed at 6am anyway, what time did this happen? Anyway the warden is reset, he got of his walking route somehow. I am very sorry about that, im working on loosening the "Go to jail do not pass go" laws in the world.

Shogun

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
            Can't I sleep?!
            Shogun
            No, you can't. Sleep gets in the way of food, sex, and gaming, in whichever order you prefer, so why bother?

Comment

very sorry didnt realise you were in a different time zone lol, thanks for fixing the problem :)

and in reply to TG_mateo, i left the game on whilst i was reading in the hope that someone would come

anyway, cheers

Comment

You let him out???!!!

*sighs*

;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement