Level Restriction\Player Setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Restriction\Player Setting

The Level Cap is now set to 27. I decided 40 was way to high, and if anyone was to get any higher than atleast 30 it would become way to easy and no longer challenging. (at 27 it will be pretty easy)

The server max players is 16 after some incidents where we had "to many" players :) Causing severe lag to the entire server. We will try this and if it doesnt help then We will tweak untill we find the right amount of players for the server :)

Shogun

Re: Level Restriction\Player Setting

Good thinking Shogun. Having played PoA a bit before, I definitely agree about the level restrictions. Level 27 should be a fair bit easier, but I like it as it does allow for character "mistakes". Other PoA servers have people constantly remaking chars if they are not good enough at 20th, and I think this will allow characters that aren't 'maxed out' to still do well.

Another good thing about the lower cap is that it'll allow characters to bunch up at the top. With the 4 level restriction I guess there was a dnager of characters finding it hard to party up as they got more and more spread out.

Excellent stuff :)

Comment

Re: Level Restriction\Player Setting

My thoughts exactly. I will have to add some Super high level stuff In a few updates. To give those higher Characters something to do, if they can't find the crown.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X