Demo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo?

So is this demo actually supposed to be out today?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Ask me tomorrow and I will let you know :P

Comment

ok.. waiting for the flash to load on the "official" site, but what sort of game is this?

It have any siblings?

Comment

trippy :)

As anti-terrorist agent Alex D...

SNEAK - Use biomods such as Cloak and Thermal Masking to evade conflict and enter areas undetected by human and Bot enemies.

HACK - Gain access to off-limit areas and obtain data & equipment using the Neural Interface biomod, multi-tools and info harvested from conversations with other characters.

BRIBE - Bribe your way into unauthorized areas using money earned on the side. Completing side-quests for individuals along the way yields wealth and a reputation.

KILL - When subtle methods fail, fall back on a lethal array of close & long range weaponry. Sneak up and stun an enemy unconscious or steer a cam-guided missile straight into them from afar.

In the Future War On Terror, How Will You Choose to Fight?

On December 3rd, 2003, Wage War As You Choose.

Pre-order your copy now...

Comment

from what I've seen on the eidos forums, there's some beef between the publishers and the sites that will host the demo for download...

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=7a87bfe50c23c3f178eb52495e5c1a9f& threadid=27598&perpage=25&pagenumber=4

Comment

Demo relaese date was supose to be today.....

Dunno what's up =P

Comment

Originally posted by fr1j0l3
              from what I've seen on the eidos forums, there's some beef between the publishers and the sites that will host the demo for download...

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=7a87bfe50c23c3f178eb52495e5c1a9f& threadid=27598&perpage=25&pagenumber=4
              God after reading some of those posters, I wanted to know some sense in them....

"Blah blah blah, Fileplanet is evil cause they won't give me what I want for free. Blah blah blah"

People need to learn that things in life are not free and patience is a virtue

Comment

here is the quote

Chris Carollo originally wrote:
                Please. I'm the lead programmer, I know exactly what the problem is, I know exactly how it got fixed.

The problem was with the demo itself. Not Eidos, NOT FILEPLANET. So we fixed the problem today, and if all goes well in testing, I think it'll still go out today.
                off those same forums...

Comment

wierd... the ION storm forums (where tht other quote came from, the devs) is down...... hmmm :?:

Comment

According to FP the demo is ready for d/l. I don't actually have an account to get it with, however.

ION Storm is also having a dev chat at 1600 PST to talk with all us devoted fans. It's a shame that I'll be at work, I'd no doubt have tons to say after playing the demo. :)

Comment

I'm in the queue. When its done I'll let you know. :)
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I have a copy. :-)

Now, if only I had a place to upload it to. ;)

* Glancing to his left looking for the Uploads button. *
                        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

It's called a demo preview because the game isnt released yet, so People who have bought the game already can consider it a preview... people who havent bought it can consider it a demo.

It's pretty short, only two maps =P But Theres some cool stuff in it, Worth everyone's time to check out at the least I think.
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Will this be put up in the TG downloads section?
                            I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Why don't they release this kind of stuff with filesharing apps? All this ruckus about filesharing being bad, when they could be releasing demos with it. I'm getting this demo right now with BT and it's coming fast!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X