Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Shogun needs to stop breaking the server.
    I swear, I'm going to script a character save everytime shogun says "Ignore that reset, it's nothing"

;)
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Suggestion

Is wasnít me!! Iím telling you I donít do anything. Its not that auto restart animation, it doesnít do anything but lower your fps lol. Iím not sure when it will be back up, As the sysop isnít available right now. Soon, just wait. :)

Shogun

Comment

You're 2 for 2 so far. Once is chance, Twice is Coincidence, but you're running out of saying ;)
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Well I for one, appreciate everything that Shogun is doing on the server. nuff said!

Designed by Lemonade

Comment

Yeah! Thanks shogun, I really have not had any issues, I play the server as much or more than most and I think you are doing a great job and it is appreciated.

Comment

Same here. This world has a few bugs in it, but it is still a lot better then anything else I have encountered in NwN, and Shogun is doing a first rate job at chasing down the bugs and fixing them and helping out everyone. Not to mention he has to put up with all the complaints from players when certain "criminals" get loose late at night. I only wish that Shogun had the clearance to reset the server when it goes down.

Comment

That would be sweet!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse