Killing Floor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor

Just bought Killing Floor of steam for 3.74, I know this was popular awhile back, anyone still play it?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Killing Floor

I'm glad I never bought this at full price, or even when it was $9.99, the $4.99 price tag was a perfect price point for this mediocre zombie shooter. So far, I was not enjoying it to much tonight.

Comment

Bought it yesterday and absolutely love it. I like this even better than L4d.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

black_mirror and I play every so often...I think some of the E1st play.

I love it.....I like playing the custom maps. :)
        Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I just picked this game up as well. Great game for 5 bucks. Since I've picked it up a few of my friends have as well and we have been playing a few hours at night. If anyone is interested in playing you can add me to you friends list in steam, my steam name is MrKrag.
          Or on Xfire and my name is krag1.

Comment

This game like l4d was fun for a few months but then just got boring doing the same thing over an over again game needs more variety.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X