Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of questions

Just a couple of questions:

1. Is there a new level restriction? I should be level 21 but it won't let me level up so i'm stuck on 20.

2. Is there a stats limit when you're getting bonuses from clothing? This may be a general nwn restriction thing... but i can't get my strength above 32.

3. My dex bonus thing is in red writing and says 2. My armour only lets me have a max 2 dex bonus. Is it in red because of that or does a red 2 mean it's a minus 2?

Thanks for the help! I haven't been playing nwn long so there's heaps of stuff i don't know! :)

Re: Couple of questions

Ok,

Do you have all the expansions? If you don't have The Underdark Expansion, you can't go into epic levels. 20 is as high as you can go. 27 is the level cap for the server, but your game also has a cap itself (The regular version doesnt have the epic levels programed into the game).

I don't think there is a stat limit from the game. It may be that all the items you have equal to 32, And you may not beable to find "New" bonuses that don;t stack. So it seems you cans get it any higher. As the DM i can set any Stat to 1-something like 235. So i take that as 235 being the Stat Cap.

Your Dex having a red 2 doesn't mean its -2 That means that you are being reduced down to 2. If it was green that would mean you where getting +'s up to what ever the number was. the bonus will have a - sign next to the number if you are getting a minus.

I hope this answers your questions,

Shogun

Comment

Yayy thanks for the help! eek that gives me 45 minutes to get to the puter game shop before it closes for the weekend, go go go must get the underdark expansion!!! :D

Comment

Yayy I got to the puter game shop before it closed, problem solved! Lvl 21 here I come! :D

Comment

Although there is no stat cap, the most you can boost any stat by magically is 12.

Assuming that you will have potions for any stat that you do want to boost, this means that +8 to a stat should be the optimal level you look for.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X