Team stacking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team stacking

What's the ruling on this? We had a clan that played together several maps in a row. While I don't mind getting my butt kicked, I think it was ridiculous that a clan that always plays together on the same team kept choosing the same team to be on on the TG server.

Is it the same as CS where the players are at least suppose to try to make teams fair?

Fun night tonight until the clan came in :?

I think teams should be even. Although I haven't played the game enough to know if some maps require one side to have more players. For instance, Omaha Beach might be one that requires the Allies to have more players.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Oh I would agree with that but most maps are not clearly one side defender, the other side attacker.

Maps where all the flags are neutral at start and each side has a base for example.

And I am not talking about number of players, I mean an entire clan getting on one team and going against a bunch of random people just trying to have fun. If after the first game you dominate, wouldn't it be fair and more fun for everyone if you split up your team the next map?

Comment

:(
        I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Here is a little hint about team stacking If you don't like a clan coming in and doin what they did then just join the same team and if everyone is on the same team then they have to tk each other and most of the time they go to another server. Or if you don't like the game your in go somewhere else. This **** of tring to make them do something there not going to do is time consuming and usless.. I usually like to play the game instead of argue and read people argueing about ****. I know team stacking sucks but it is a public server and guess what your going to get the riff raft.
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Yea I agree with OS if theses idiots come in there tonite lets all join the same team there on and see if they tk the outsiders if they do then it would be a clear violatin og the rules and they could be booted !

I dont mind getting my but kicked either but when you cant even got out of spawn or to an aa gun its rediculous ... lol I did shoot a couple of them down with the bazooka thouh heh ...
            Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

I don't usually mind teams being stacked. I like being on the short-handed team, makes it more challenging. If the team with the upper hand in team numbers contains non-clan members, I usually ask them to help even out teams. If they don't, oh well.

It's hard to force team balance unless we want to turn that feature on for the server... which sux too.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

I will have to try that suggestion OSD.

Comment

I think that what you guys are suggesting is ridiculous and would only make this server look bad. Having a clan play together on one side would allow all of the TGers to play together opposite them, which should be something you'd enjoy. Plus, watching a team that works together well should prove enlightening, no?

It seems to me that there are few enough people on the server as it is. I wouldn't discourage those who do come.

Get the server populated first, then try to enforce your will on the players.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                    Get the server populated first, then try to enforce your will on the players.
                    Agreed. Provided the teams aren't too numerically unbalanced...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Even though I mentioned it earlier, I didn't point out that I'd be against enforcing team balance. I think that causes more problems than not. Too many rules doesn't make things anymore fun.
                      |TG-12th| asch
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...