TG vs. TGS Scrim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs. TGS Scrim?

How about trying a TG vs. TGS on 6/3. Could Usarion check with the TGS people to see if they would be willing to participate? Or how about picking another weekend? Maybe we could post an announcement, once things are finalized, on the front TG page to get it in the public eye so to speak.

I know this was suggested before but what about making it a reality with as many as we can get and then evening things out if necessary.

Thoughts?

[volun]

Re: TG vs. TGS Scrim?

Sounds like fun, but Friday night? The bodies of married tactical gamers will strewn (is that even a word? Oh, wait, it is now!) the land.

Comment

Count me in!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

No can do on a Friday... Make it a Saturday and I'm all over it like Oprah on a canned ham!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hey i kno im new and all but im interested in that myself...i wanna get into some serious match play where the team works and planning is strategically detailed...i mean i kno we're supposed to do that regulary and i try to....but i kno in a match like yall are taklin bout, it will definately happen. Thnx agn, focUs.
          ....Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly....

The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            No can do on a Friday... Make it a Saturday and I'm all over it like Oprah on a canned ham!
            Cing, I really didn't need the image of Oprah on a canned ham in my head. Thanks.

Comment

I think the TGS guys are up for making a match night and we'll just even things out where necessary. My weekend night availability is never certain, but I'll do my best to make which ever night we go with.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

As we have discussed before, we are always interested in this. But like all things, getting everyone together on a certain day, at a certain time is well......difficult.

Originally posted by Asch
                think the TGS guys are up for making a match night and we'll just even things out where necessary.
                This seems to be the best way to go about it.

Why don't we pick the night, Saturday seems to be the most popular at TGS (tell me if this works for you) and we will post a big fat announcement in both communities. We will see what the response is, and take it from there.
                Last edited by Usarion; 05-23-2005, 03:18 PM.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Sounds good to me. I like Saturday night better too.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

My apologies, I meant Saturday, 6/4, I must have missed the key by one.

What maps do you all want or do you want to vote?

Also understand that right now this is a scrim just for fun...bragging rights if you will. There definitely should be teamwork involved as that is what TG and I assume TGS is all about. I am expecting no run and gun antics.

I would ask that Apophis make a post on the front so you all can start getting a count of players that would be available.

I am thinking two maps with a 45 minute time limit for each round. Best 2 out of 3. Thoughts?

[volun]

Comment

I have a thought....I think I want to play.....I suggest that you have a v ehicle map and an infantry map....Like berlin and gazala

Comment

I like it. So are we going to move forward with this? What time? perhaps 9 eastern? The sooner we settle this the better, so that I can post up a announcement, and rope in the maximum amount of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                          I like it. So are we going to move forward with this? What time? perhaps 9 eastern? The sooner we settle this the better, so that I can post up a announcement, and rope in the maximum amount of players.
                          I would say to allow us enough time to recruit, let's say 9:00 p.m. Eastern. Maps: TBD. I will also talk to Apophis about either using a special event server or the regular BFDC server.

[volun]

Comment

Cool. Sounds pretty sick wish i had Battlefield Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Disaster
                              Cool. Sounds pretty sick wish i had Battlefield Vietnam

LOL that would not help you with this Disaster, we are playing DC.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X