Hey guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

I finally signed up for my membership after a months of being too busy and procrastinating...so hopefully I'll be back on the server soon when they process my application. (Maybe Monday?)
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Stop by Monday for sure! The null squad will be on doing various things so there will be people to play with.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Fast

Holy that was Fast!

I got an authentication notice in my email already...I'll be on tonight!
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Good welcome Ghost we need more RvS players.. See SARC more players Leave the RvS server alone !!!! :) later

Comment

Hmmm... what's the kick command again? I'll have to test it out on Brooklyn tonight. :P As an admin, I have to make sure I know how to admin the server and this means practicing. :D

Comment

Well, I tried to get in last night a couple times without success...maybe I'll have to wait for them process everything Monday or something. They sent me a temporary password via email with my conformation yesterday but it didn't work for Raven Shield. I did go and authenticate properly so I'm guessing that my account just needs some further activation or something.

I did get in and play some CS which was weird. I got in a big fight with a super annoying cocky player that I turned out to be a bot. :)

Comment

It might be a problem with the server... it tends to not let players in after running for a while. I'll restart it, that usually fixes the problem. The only other thing that might not let you in is if you don't have the map pack, only version 3 is required. It's in the downloads section.

Comment

It was giving me "bad password" yesterday. I was using the temporary password sent to me, and then I tried no password. Don't know if thats where I should be using it, maybe I'll get more instructions Monday when the app is processed?

Comment

Try again sometime today. I've restarted the server. I noticed it had a lot of weird messages in the server window and that usually means it's time for a restart.

Comment

:( Thats not FUNNY !!!! ouch ....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse