11-22-03 great night for BF1942

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-22-03 great night for BF1942

Had a great time.. I wish I could of stayed up all night.. Missed old wolfie the flying chicken.. And I almost fell out of the chair when Nipple Corn showed.. :D We need to do this more often......They were great games and alot of fun also...
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Indeed.

Great fun!

Saturday night is BF:1942 night?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: 11-22-03 great night for BF1942

Originally posted by OSD
      Had a great time.. I wish I could of stayed up all night.. Missed old wolfie the flying chicken.....

There is a reason that wolves don't have wings :P

You got to admit though, I was a real bastard with AA guns and I didn't do so bad as a gunner on the bomber for Patorean :mrgreen:

Comment

it was fun, Wolfie...you can tailgun for me anytime :D ...

Comment

Woohoo! I wanna play now!
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
            Why wasn't I informed of this? :(

We don't need any more spawn campers Thank you! :D
            I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by patorean
              it was fun, Wolfie...you can tailgun for me anytime :D ...
              Damn I missed that one I need to pay more attention when you guys go in the pill boxes together! :D

Comment

LOL...

Two great nights of BF:1942! Now another week 'til I can do it again... :(
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Speaking of spawn campers DAMN you wolf. :(
                  Hehe I won't mention that you kept spawning at the flag objective I was trying to grab for my team :P

Next time I play, I am getting my protractor out if I want to use a sub since apparently you have to be at a right angle to the ship you are trying to sink or the torpedoes will just bounce off of the ship :?

And here you go Dave. I knew it was called the M10 Wolverine and was a light tank

http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/3ingmcm10.html

The M26 Pershing was the "heavy" tank for the US army in WWII.

Comment

By that time that was our only point left. I couldn't spawn anywhere else. Thanks for helping me guys I am still pretty new to this game and spent alot of time confused.
                    This is the funnest part about playing games in my opinion, keep up the, dare I say "good" work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
                      Speaking of spawn campers DAMN you wolf. :(
                      Hehe I won't mention that you kept spawning at the flag objective I was trying to grab for my team :P
                      By that time that was our only point left. I couldn't spawn anywhere else. Thanks for helping me guys I am still pretty new to this game and spent alot of time confused.
                      Hehe, and I kept blasting that house you spawn in with tank shells :D

Got Dave that way on a different map. Didn't know he was in there but I just kept firing shells into any building around there while I was trying to capture the flag.

There was a public player on last night that was pretty good with tanks also. Made it difficult for me to get a rear shot on him but I like challenges like that. I think we were even on tank kills between us (though he might have had a slight edge on me).

Comment

Hope I can play with you guys sometime I just got the game and the secret weapons exp.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                          Woohoo! I wanna play now!
                          Was it me or was there someone last night that kept switching teams throughout the map to make it uneven? Some pubber by the name Sgt Kenny or something like that?

I remember having to keep switching to the other team because he would switch and make the teams unfair, and then I saw other TGers switch to keep teams fair.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X