TG vs. TGS Reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs. TGS Reminder

Saturday, 6/4 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern is the TG vs. TGS fun scrim.

1. Best 2 out of 3.
    2. 45 minute time limit for each round.
    3. Switch sides at the end of each round.
    4. First TG and TGS person in the server determines the side you start on.
    5. Game will start paused until all players are in the server.

Maps: TBD

[volun]

Re: TG vs. TGS Reminder

Originally posted by Killer_McDermott
    Saturday, 6/4 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern is the TG vs. TGS fun scrim.

1. Best 2 out of 3.

Maps: TBD
    Shouldn't it be best of four as we are using two maps and switching sides? Tie breaker determined by in-game vote.

Comment

Woot! Woot! I can't wait. I just hope that both sides can field enough players to make a good go of it.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by MajHavok
        Shouldn't it be best of four as we are using two maps and switching sides? Tie breaker determined by in-game vote.
        We could do that too. Maybe I should have said best 3 out of 4 due to the fact that TG is going to win 3 straight rounds. Then it would be a moot point to play the 4th round. ;)

[volun]

Comment

We could do that too. Maybe I should have said best 3 out of 4 due to the fact that TG is going to win 3 straight rounds. Then it would be a moot point to play the 4th round. ;)

Ok, well if you had just said that in the first pla...........HEY! TG's going to do what? :|

You'll rue the day.......

TGS will be victorious. :D

Comment

Don't forget about this folks.. The TGS guys are already assembling their team!

I am even RE-re-installing the game to play! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Ready to rock'n roll.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Well it looks like I probably won't be making it Saturday night afterall. The finacee's grandmother passed away today. Funeral is Saturday morning. Have a good time guys!
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                  Well it looks like I probably won't be making it Saturday night afterall. The finacee's grandmother passed away today. Funeral is Saturday morning. Have a good time guys!
                  Sorry to hear about her grandmother's passing.

[volun]

Comment

This serves as your reminder of the TG vs. TGS fun scrim on Saturday, 6/4 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.
                    1. Best 3 out of 4
                    6. http://time.gov will be the reference for the 9:00 p.m. start time.
                    7. Be on the TG TS Server by 8:55 p.m. Eastern to get the password and instructions.
                    8. As 9:00 p.m. approaches, please keep the TS chatter to a minimum so you can hear the instructions and 'game on' announcement.

[volun]

Comment

This serves as your reminder of the TG vs. TGS fun scrim on Saturday, 6/4 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.
                      1. Best 3 out of 4
                      6. http://time.gov will be the reference for the 9:00 p.m. start time.
                      7. Be on the TG TS Server by 8:55 p.m. Eastern to get the password and instructions.
                      8. As 9:00 p.m. approaches, please keep the TS chatter to a minimum so you can hear the instructions and 'game on' announcement.
                      You forgot to mention the most important thing.

Have Fun!!!!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Are the teams already set? Is this like little league where everyone that shows gets to play?

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
                          Are the teams already set? Is this like little league where everyone that shows gets to play?
                          Well, at the moment we have 5 players for sure and may have 7 come Saturday. :D

If you need to borrow a couple just to keep it a fair game, let us know ;) We'll find a couple someone to help you out. Not saying you need help.....but....well.....just want it fair. :)

Comment

Well, I am 210 miles away from my computer. But i plan on being home well before the scheduled start time. So, you can count me in.

Comment

It is like little league in that everyone that shows up gets to play. We will have to see how many TG and TGS people show up tomorrow. We may have to use some TGS people based on the number of TG people that indicated they would show up. We'll just have to play it by ear.

[volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X