First named Dragon to die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First named Dragon to die

Forgot to mention this but a congrats to the guys that were the first to kill a named dragon on the server! Our choice of victim was Aasimathus, the Red Dargon behind the entrance to Anduins.

We tried the green draggy afterwards and got stomped. Damn their timestops. ;)

Re: First named Dragon to die

I totaly forgot to anounce this. :P Yes congradulations to those who managed this feat or greatness. Only 6 more named Dragons to go ^.^ Including the Mother of all Dragons, level 160, yes One hundred sixty :P You will need to gather all the level 27s on the server for that one :P But I will tell you now, the Loot from her is awesome.

Good Job people

Shogun

Comment

Well done guys!!! :)

Comment

Wow Wulfyn! Congrats bro, I remember that one and it kicks arse.. glad it was you that was in on the first killing!

Comment

Hey clardog, where ya been mate? All these other guys have caught up with us now! ;)

Maybe we could persuade you to come back for a manataklos run sometime? :)

Comment

Clardog has fallen onto the dark path of Addiction..... Warcrack the kids call it now a days, There is no cure eccept running our of money to buy the "subscriptions".

:P

Shogun

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...