Withdrawal....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawal....

This is the month I have to move a two bed room apartment and a 55 gallon reef tank 210 miles west. Therefore, I will be around intermitently . Since I only play bfdc these days, only asch and our fearless leader apophis will notice, and even that is a stretch. I look forward to sat game with tgs and of course expreinecing bf2 tg style. So for the two or three of you who know who I am, I will be afkish for a while after this weekend .

Re: Withdrawal....

Best of luck with your move.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Withdrawal....

You don't give yourself enough credit. I know that alot of the TGS guys know and respect your play. Anywho good luck with the move, I also will be moving to a new house on the 13. Ahhh, the joys of moving...all those cables to reconnect...

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X