any info on this expansion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any info on this expansion?

I ran across this, it looks like a digital download only expansion.... anyone have any info on it?

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath Expansion [US] - Requires Key! Description
    This is an expansion pack for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 entitled "Iron Wrath". It includes 6 new real-world weapons, optimized missions and a new 7-mission campaign!

Thx in advance...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: any info on this expansion?

Where did you hear about this? I haven't heard anything about Iron Wrath for a long time. I think the expansion was cancelled. The next installment in the Rainbow series is Lockdown and that's coming end of this year for consoles and I think early next year for PC.

Rocky at GR.net posted UbiSoft's announced releases for the next year. There isn't anything about an expansion.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/ind...howtopic=25133

- It's who you game with.

Comment

www.fileplanet.com but says you need a key...but don't tell you how to get a key, lol.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

What? Man....I'm going to have to hit up FP when I get home.

Comment

they e-mail you the key after you download/sign up... but it is free and ready now at fileplanet.

FYI
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I'll be reviewing this week.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse