Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to get your ass kicked again RYN :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to get your ass kicked again RYN :-)

Going to show up again tonight ? Oh yea and anyone else that wants a piece of RYN backside your welcome to show.....
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Re: Are you going to get your ass kicked again RYN :-)

Originally posted by OSD
    Going to show up again tonight ? Oh yea and anyone else that wants a piece of RYN backside your welcome to show.....
    Oooo the smack talk.

While I can't lay down much smack talk against RYN, I do remember blowing up alot of tanks driven by Diablo and OSD last night :P

Comment

That damn Diablo he just wanted to take the tanks to the beach and look at the girls in bathing suits.....You can find good help anymore :D
      I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

HEYYYYYY now OSD I took a few flgs it wasnt my fault that your anti tank support was off aim ..lol and for the record it wasnt me who drove the artilley to the beach ! I was too busy getting killed by wolfie and his tank skills lol...
        Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

Yup,

I'm the first to admit that I have been cannon fodder i the past....well now it changes...unleash the dogs of war...except you Wolfie...I can't go up against "one shot tank kills".

We'll see you guys tonight! :)
          "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
          "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse