Tremulous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremulous

Hey guys I recently got into a FPS called tremulous. It's freaking awesome. It's also opens source and free. This game would be great for tactical gamer. Try it out, tell me what you think. Hopefully we can get it on here.

Re: Tremulous

Some pretty interesting screens.

http://tremulous.net/

How is the gameplay?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

The game play is awesome. The really innovative thing about it is that you get points based on your kills. You then spend these points to upgrade your character. Your team goes up the tech tree when a total number of team kills is reached. The same is true of the opposite team ... so one strat is to play conservative and kill the impatient, keep the opposite team starved and primitive.

I personally like it because if you are smart you can beat out over the people who play the game 8 hours a day.

Comment

So, you can upgrade your weapons and all that during the game? So, if your team does well it could be lasers vs. rocks? (not literally of course)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Kind of, but you can still do reasonable dmg with low tech stuff. Also, a low tech player is not worth a lot of points, while a high tech one is worth a lot of points.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X