Final Fantasy 1 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 1 Question

I've been having a problem with the Advance SP version of FF1. I can't get past the Earthgift shrine and I'm Lv. 36. Is there something I'm missing or am I just not a high enough level yet??? Any suggestions?
    :) All but two is one!:)

Re: Final Fantasy 1 Question

Wow I think I remember that game... so long ago... Can you give me a description of the game so I can remember better and may be I can help. I believe I remember that game as quite tough but am not too certain.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Yeah ummm.....

Basically its the classic RPG... 4 heros go out to save world, (theif, warrior, white mage, black mage.) trying to collect 4 crystals so they can rid the world of evil, grow stronger.... you get the idea.
      Anyways... Basically I;ve been everywhere on the map that I can either access or think to go... I can kill all of the creatures in the earthgift shrine easily,( except for abyss worm) but the four bosses I can't seem to be able to beat. I can last a while though against them, just can't win... I;ve already beaten the vampire and activated the earth crystal and the mage says to go to the earthgift shrine.....

That more helpful? :)

Comment

Yes and no. I now know which one your talking about but unfortunatly I disliked that one mostly because I had to play it on my playstation that seemed to lag a ton (I don't even want to know how that was possible).

Fortunatly these games are predictable in the boss fights. I might be able to help without even playing it. Give me a minute and I'll tell you how.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

Comment

Just give me the names of your characters and that will help immensly.

Comment

My warrior is gaia, theif is lelas, white mage is edwyn, black mage is ness2 (hee hee..)
            All of them are level 45, key items obtained are lute, crown, canoe, rats tail, levistone.

need any more info :) :)

currently wandering around trying to find the flying ship...

Comment

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gba...me/920240.html

Everything you need to know.

- -

Comment

Vulcan, a GameFAQs user!? WOW!

Comment

Ever since PS1!

- -

Comment

Crap.. you use the boards there perhaps?

Comment

I use them too :D Only way I could have helped him...

Although each Final Fantasy is very similar on the basic level...

Comment

Same way people mistake PnP RPGs, except TRUE in FFs.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                          Crap.. you use the boards there perhaps?
                          nope don't use the boards, just the guides.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                            nope don't use the boards, just the guides.
                            There are boards there..........

Nah just kidding, I knew about them but have never ever touched them... I mean the whole point of the site is for the guides and possible cheats (if you feel like cheating you lazy ***).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X