Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

A new and improved version of Baldur's gate is coming out tomorrow. (November 22) They are updating the interface, multiplayer support and support of widescreen.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

New Adventure: The Black Pits
    New Character: Dorn Il-Khan
    New Character: Neera the Wild Mage
    New Character: Rasaad yn Bashir
    A new collection of player character voice sets
    Native support for high resolution widescreen displays
    Over 400 improvements to the original game
    Improved multiplayer support, with connectivity between all platforms
    I actually never played Baldur's Gate, I was too young when it came out and never really picked it up after that. But I have played a lot of D&D and always heard about how great it is, it always felt like I had missed a big game. So maybe it's about time I give it a go. Maybe someone else will take chance to try this classic? Or play it again? We could try to get a TG party going.
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

I hope its a real big improvement, great game. By todays standards its a bit hard to play. Lol, I still have a copy on CDs.
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Yeah I tried replaying Neverwinter nights, that game have not aged well. So I figured this was the same.
      |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X