Marvel Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Heroes

This is on my RPG radar after watching the live stream. They have the license for all of the marvel universe - 8000 characters give or take. Plus it's free to play. I'm optimistic!

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-pl...eam;WatchItNow
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Marvel Heroes

It said its similar to Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which I loved, but I worry about the F2P element.

Comment

I play Marvel, its a fun game. dont worry at all about the F2P part. its really well designed and you can actually get any hero you want with in game tokens that drop from enemies. takes some time but its doable. its designed by the dude who headed up diablo 1&2 and plays like an updated diablo 2. i would recommend it to anyone who like ARPGs or MMOs.

Edit: bumping this thread, as i have 0 active people on my friends list right now.

Comment

I played with a another guy from TG for about 2 weeks, it was....meh. Very grindy and a little too P2W. In this time we only found one "legendary" random drop.

Still kinda fun in small bursts but not a game I could play continuously.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
        ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

I've played this game since release. If you liked Diablo 2, you'll like this. I've only recently decided to take a break because I started playing Planetside 2 :-)

Marvel Heroes has really improved over the past year and a half. Since it is free, I recommend everyone give it a try (assuming you like ARPG type games).
          Live simply so that others may simply live.
          --Gandhi

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X