Anarchy Online!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy Online!

Sorry i havent been around guys but been gettin my life in orderagain ... and I am back !
    Unfortunately I am addicted to A.O. hahahaha!
    its the ultamate mmorph and have fps pvp and pvm !

Anarchy Online check it out !
    Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Re: Anarchy Online!

i played it, and didnt like it, mabe it takes alittle while to grow on you?

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I played it since it was free. Quickly uninstalled it.

Comment

cool yea the basic anarchy online is free i happen to have liked it cause of its complexity and diversity of being able to customize your character and the way each class has a purpose practicly forcing teamplay .

I can be found on atlantian aka rubika 1 under 2 alts 157 engineer scarliot or my main Dragosoldier a 185 and growin soldier !

Comment

I LOVE THAT GAME. *jumps in air cause someone other than himself loves it*

i play it everytime im at home cause my rig's at my dads office. what level are you? i had a level 11 engineer but then i swiched to Clan from Omni and forgot to swich my spawn point so i died Clan and spawned in the middle of the Omni entertainment center surrounded by huge guards :(.

Comment

ahh, i see you posted before me......

Comment

Heh i had to update this thread and bring it back since people are lookint at A.O.C and am also proud to announce that Anarchy-Online is switching its platform over to the same one as age of conan.

I will say this Don't judge AO by its free version they keep that going because it has adds ingame that you can not turn off as a free player also called a Froob.

They have massive organization structures(or guild's) with player city's where with expansions will give your character extra stats,and the ability to host Alien raids at your city and get phat lootz. along with all the new stuff from the lost eden expansion pack..

This game is like Cyber Punk and Shadow Run(die rpg's) had mated and there spawn went digital.

if you try AOC and want somthin a lil more scifi old school give it a try.

Holla at me on Atlantien aka RK1 Dragoengie,Dragokatzof,Wontoknow,Agentmonk,metacri tafst or just shout out in otooc for a member of opcenter OMNI side org and ask for drago :p

Comment

i play AO also , im on RK2 though , my main is MP 179 in ascension guild . great game ,pretty complex to learn . if you dont stop only on visual candy effects ,this game is a must .

Comment

Gonna give this game a try for awhile anyone playing that can help me out abit.. gonna start on the rubika 1 server

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I've heard many bad reviews on the game so I haven't really tried it... but I might just actually give it a shot.
                    |TG| HolyEnd

Comment

Pretty fun game. I have characters on the RK1 server. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to it soon.
                      | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X