Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pillars of Eternity, highly recommended...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillars of Eternity, highly recommended...

If you like those great old school CRPG's like Baulder's Gate or Icewind Dale... you'll love this new CRPG release... so far really really good, and getting great user reviews... was a kickstarter game that actually worked out... you can get it via Steam or GOG, which is what I'm trying to move to a lot lately, great laptop game so no connection needed with GOG.

Check it out.

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition ‚óŹ GOG.com
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Pillars of Eternity, highly recommended...

Agreed it's an awesome game. Unfortunately it has serious bugs which hopefully will be fixed this week. They broke my game so I'll have to start over, not end of the world because I didn't get too far.

List of bugs that everyone should know about (Game Breaking) - Pillars of Eternity: Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!) - Obsidian Forum Community
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Ya, I heard about those... and just stopped playing till patched.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Installing now. Also downloaded the patch.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Very happy with this purchase. A great game so far. A little bit more of learning curve than I expected, but I guess most of these style games I was already familiar with the table top rules ahead of time. I've not encountered any bugs.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I played that game for some time, but still think that Baldurs gate is way much better ;d

Last edited by novatmec; 04-11-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X