The Witcher, next week... trailer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Witcher, next week... trailer...

This cinema trailer is pretty awesome, 100+ hours of gameplay, and getting main stream review scores of perfect or near perfect... should be interesting if your into the series or CRPG/Open world thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: The Witcher, next week... trailer...

Been waiting for this game for some time, looks epic, great series, great developer and its reviewing incredibly well as you say. Now I need to decide which platform lol.

Comment

Anyone see any good deals on this one?
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I grabbed it on http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_w...s-p-29240.html ..of course if you need a new Video Card..several of the NVIDA Cards now come with a DL version of Witcher 3.. so a $200 card comes down to $150 ish when you consider the game $$.. So watch that.. Otherwise my code worked with GOG FIne..

R
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

The game is amazing, even on my lower end mid range pc. I get about 30fps on med settings. [MENTION=17094]Wicks[/MENTION] , you might want to consider all the mods that will be available later for the pc version. Sorry console no mods for you :(

Comment

[MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION]

Yeah I picked it up on PS4 for now and have to say I'm pretty impressed by how it looks. The Devs say it's equivalent to medium/high setting on PC.

As regards the game itself, reviews were right, blown away. One of the best open world games I've ever played, period. Mechanics, story, writing, humour, expansive size with little to no filler/padding to speak of. Absolutely loving it.

Spent 3 hours gathering materials and travelling to suitably skilled blacksmith to craft awesome sword. Blacksmith presents it to me, sword is too high leveled for me to use.

10/10 would craft again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X