rf online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rf online

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about an upcoming MMO that looks to be pretty nice, and why I think it looks to be a big hit world-wide. For all you sci-fi and fantasy fans, and I know there are a lot of you, RF Online blends both of these genres into one very appealing package. The graphics are anime-style which gives rise to a host of detailed characters, environment, weapons, and skill effects. Combine that with original races and characters, and the setting is breathtaking. Graphics arenít everything, though it makes up a lot of the package :P, and Iíve found from playing the Japanese beta that gameplay is equally as appealing as the presentation. Itís standard point and click, but the skill system and leveling structure is very well balanced and provides hours(for some of us, days >_>;) of playtime.

So, I encourage you to check it out at the #1 fansite for RF Online, http://www.rfbase.com, and read up on this upcoming title. Besides, where else can you beat up little people with robots in outer space :p.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X