Don't pick FAYTH!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't pick FAYTH!!!

In the RPG that's on the forums. ... whatever you do, don't choose "Fayth" as your class!! You can't use any weapons because the dagger is always out of stock, and the next weapon you can buy isn't usable until level 4 which you can't even GET because your stupid "use fists" doesn't poke a dent in Jell-O and even though you borrow money from the bank, you can't buy any spells until level 9 which .... read above.

*takes a breath*

/mumble Nerfed Fayth....text-game...supporting member... /endmumble
    I heart TG.
    xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Re: Don't pick FAYTH!!!

awh sugar you need money just ask....me and sloppy are swimming in it.....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Aw... you're sweet Troopie. However, I wish it was just a question of money, but it's the fact that my stupid "fists" don't hit anything EVER! I've lost 8 battles with various "Golum" bots and I never even take 1hp off of them. It's just frustrating... arggh!
      I heart TG.
      xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

awe i know imma sweetie.....yah alot of people seem to be having that problem....im not sure how people have been doing it
        -Vulcan

Comment

On the subject of what "NOT" to do, Don't borrow lots of money fromt he bank if you can't pay it back, i have to fight golem to keep my health up, and all my winnings go back to the bank, it lkind of sucks,

I am in this problem, and I have to pay thr mafia $3000 before wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
            I am in this problem, and I have to pay thr mafia $3000 before wednesday.
            I was going to borrow the max amount then invest it back to the bank. Luckily I tried it with $100 and it wont let you invest if you have borrowed money.

It would be cool if you could bring a friend to the fight too.

Comment

Thanks for giving me the items, whoever did (The PM that told me I had them came from ME....... hmmm...) But I still get "SugarSweet attacked Gollum Twin stabbing the dagger in their back dealing a damage of 0 leaving Gollum Twin with 100 HP. This is because Gollum Twin managed to evade SugarSweet" x10 Oh well, it was a fun premise, but I definitely give up! :)
              I heart TG.
              xoxo

~Sugar~

Comment

Can you equip one of the summon monsters yet? The low level ones don't seem to have a cost associated with them. Then you just summon them in battle instead of using your fists.
                In game handle: Steel Scion
                sigpic

Comment

WOOT! I can equip a summon! This game is ON like Donkey Kong! Y'all are going down! :D

[edit]
                  "Shiva was been killed by Gollum"

Arrgh. back to the drawing board [/edit]
                  I heart TG.
                  xoxo

~Sugar~

Comment

yikes camo calm down....
                    -Vulcan

Comment

damnit, and the wizards are STILL broken :`( and I owe the bank 1100 and there is _no_ way to get the money *cry*
                      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X