Money in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money in the game

Okay, so I haven't really been playing for the past few days, but I noticed a few things.

1.) I deposit all my money in the bank every time I finish playing, yet when I come back, It tells me I'm holding somewhere between 30 and 50 gold on me. I have made sure that I put everything in at night, yet I always see that.

2.) Just a note for the casual players who wanna put their money in the bank and sit back while it grows. Kinda becoming me for the moment. I noticed that regardless of the fact the interest rate is 10%/day. you need to log in to the game (not just the forums, just visit any of the pages) in order for the money to be added and the clock reset. At that time, I usually just add the few extra gold from note #1 to it as well because i'm always only losing a few seconds to the interest timer. (it resets whenever you change something within the bank.)

So, keep those things in mind while playing casually and eventually you'll have a billion gold or whatnot. yea
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: Money in the game

What are we talking about? Don't you usually have to talk about a game? Because lots of games use gold.

Comment

every post you make gets your 5 and everythread you start gets you 10
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

The RPG Game for the TG Forums, right now only Supporting Members have access to it, apologies for the confusion.

Ah, that must mean I've been talking alot lately =p.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yeah, having the % automated in the bank would be a nice feature.
          USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X