A Little Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Help

Well, i dont know if any body really reads anything down here, but i could use some assistance from any one holding a Stat Card Iota Power Card (the very first power card). I was wondering if anyone who isnt using one or has no more use for one could put one up for auction.

The only reason i ask this is because i have checked for the past 4 days at the inventory in the item shop, and i have yet to see one in stock.

It is the only power card that is within my level limit and MP requirement (the latter being the major concern, because the next card up is about 40 points above where my MP is)

By no means am i asking for a donation, ill pay top dollar (the actual sale amount from the item shop, which is 800) to any one who puts one for auction, so as to recuperate any cost that was paid.

Thanks for any help.
    Focused

Re: A Little Help

Id also like to ask for a damn axe. There are none, and this stupid pocket knife isnt cutting it (pun intended).
    USAR

Comment

Aww shyoot, if you had asked before for the axe i could have put one up.
      But i ended up selling it back because i had no more need for it.
      Focused

Comment

Hey squeek, also, if your at least a lvl 2 there are plenty of Curm Axe's (i think i saw about 28). But i did notice a lack of Small Axe's.

I was also wondering if any items that get sold back actually get added back into the itemshops inventory. Or if the inventory is resupplied every so often (based on time). This might be something to look into.
        Focused

Comment

My class doesnt support the small axe. Wth.
          USAR

Comment

Dang.
            Focused

Comment

Yeah, getting any types of upgrades is going to be a real pita.
              USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X