TG - UrbanDead Posse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG - UrbanDead Posse

Ok, so we've got a few takers. People are slowly starting to show up. Rather than everyone meeting at the Police Station in Kempsterbank, I've found a "better" place. It's empty and I've knocked the barricades down low enough for people to get through.

Meeting Place: the Uncles Building [60, 76] in Wray Heights

Come one come all. I'll be here to make sure the barricades stay at VS.

EDIT: I recommend anyone interested join #tacticalgamer for real time updates.
    Last edited by TheFeniX; 03-02-2006, 07:45 PM.

Re: TG - UrbanDead Posse

I ran across a desolate PD in Crowbank on my way to the Uncles Building. Holing up there would make us a beacon, of course, but if you're passing through and have the AP to spend searching for stuff, it's not that far.

Clinch Way PD [77,66]
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

PD's are good for an entry point into a larger haven. You make sure everyone in your group has free-running, then barricade the PD up to Very Strong so people can enter. You then "Spend the night" in a adjacent building which is barricaded to the max. As Tarpan says, "it throws the zombies off."

Comment

I'll be there sometime tomorrow. Or, I could just start a new character and see if I can't get over there today. Since I've got 0 xp anyway, there's no loss. What sort of character would be good for our posse or does it really matter?

Comment

I'm there. I may do some wanderin' around the area, though.

EDIT: Attacking bothers me. It takes like 10-30 seconds for each action to load, with a base of 10% chance to hit whatever it is you're attacking?

Comment

This is why I play during non-peak hours =P
            1-5 second action timer :D
            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I just barely made it in. I'm a Scout, I've got 2 medkits, and a Zombie managed to do 3 damage to me in the school to the North despite my mad sprinting through the city.

It just occured to me that I don't know if a Zombie can track that so if we all get eaten it was clearly Kark's fault (not mine). I also need exp.

Comment

I have 0 xp still. I did a largish circle around the building, and spent another good 8 AP attacking a zombie. Am I missing something here about the attacking? This is like our forum RPG, but it takes even longer to tell me that my opponent evaded attack.

Comment

I'll move one of my guys down there. Have to stop in a mall to resupply and should be there by Saturday. I'll bring some medkits, syringes, and plenty of ammo to hold off any zs.
                  |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie
                    I'll be there sometime tomorrow. Or, I could just start a new character and see if I can't get over there today. Since I've got 0 xp anyway, there's no loss. What sort of character would be good for our posse or does it really matter?
                    It doesn't matter.
                    Originally posted by Karkianman101
                    EDIT: Attacking bothers me. It takes like 10-30 seconds for each action to load, with a base of 10% chance to hit whatever it is you're attacking?
                    Server load. And it gets easier once you have some weapons training.

Comment

I've made it inside with a new character, modus ponens. There's a zombie standing outside, but i didn't have enough bullets or AP to consider attacking.
                      Last edited by sordavie; 03-02-2006, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Im there, Remak
                        I rolled a medic 4 us

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
                        [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
                        [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

I'm there, with a new character (a Private). MunchkinHungry is my name. I was, predictably enough, hungry when I created the character.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                          |TG-2nd|munchkin
                          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

By the way, my character's name is Black Dog. You'll see me around there from time to time, but largely I'll be floating around grabbing gear and spending the night in secure buildings in case something happens to one of you. If you need assistance or a revive, just holler.
                            [squadl]
                            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Picked up 3 syringes today, so that's 3 revives if anyone gets into trouble. I also have 2 first aid kits on hand if someone gets bit or severely hurt.
                              [squadl]
                              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X