Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Playing RF Online?

http://www.codemasters.com/rfonline/news.php

Saw this in the store yesterday, and it looks like an intriguiging mix of sci-fi and fantasy. Anyone have the game?

Re: Anyone Playing RF Online?

i've never heard of this actually, but now that i've taken a look at it, it really tempts me to get it now!

Comment

If you are wanting a sci-fi/fantisy mix wait until Hell Gate london comes out, by the same creation team that made diablo 2
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

zzz, Hell Gate London is supposed to be a mix of a hack 'n slash and a FPS

ill hold on for finding a MMORPG, nothing seems good atm

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
        [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
        [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

This looks pretty neat.. Perhaps I will do the digital download to check it out!
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            This looks pretty neat.. Perhaps I will do the digital download to check it out!
            I'm looking to try something out too, and I've /heard/ some good things about RFO. Let us know where to find ya if you do start. I may stop at the store on my way home from work, and I've had this game in my hands two or three times now but put it back.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
              I'm looking to try something out too, and I've /heard/ some good things about RFO. Let us know where to find ya if you do start. I may stop at the store on my way home from work, and I've had this game in my hands two or three times now but put it back.
              I've had the box in my hands about 3 times as well. On the one hand, I like the idea behind it: you want to play sci-fi, you can do it. Want to play a more spell oriented race, that's available too. I just wonder if it bleeds to far into the FF/cartoony.

Comment

The idea behind it is good, but the game itself seems to leave a lot to be desired. At least in my opinion. It's okay, but I don't think I'm going to play it past the first free month.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I played the Fileplanet Beta test and let me tell you, the graphics are amazing...thats about it. The PvP is similar to DAoC (3 realms) but the Skill Tree and Combat are very one dimentional. Basicaly just keep using a skill to get better in the tree and earn more, and combat is basicaly click to attack and spam skills/potions. If your a fan of games like Lineage 2 and want realm based PvP, try this game, Others would be better off playing DDO, WoW or EQ 2.

just my 2cp

Zarku

Comment

Between the last two posts, I guess I will leave it on the shelf next time I see it. :row__577:

Comment

Yea I bought it and ended up with something that kinda left me feeling shortchanged. The community within it is pretty pathetic, I think TG could bring something there, but regardless, There is a complete lack of direction in this game. I can barely figure out how to chat so more than the people within 3 feet can hear me.

I'll play it till my month is up, but I cannot commit to anything more unless during this month a miracle of gaming bliss happens... which I doubt.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X