Guild Wars Factions Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars Factions Event

Fileplanet has a Guild Wars: Factions event this weekend, starting 12AM PST Friday, and running until Sunday Night.

Players can test out the assassin class, check out what's new, and generally donate their time stress testing the Factions server.

Get your beta key here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/

Got mine, so who else is in?

Re: Guild Wars Factions Event

I'm probaly gona be trying it. I played GW in beta and Hated it, maybe it's better now.

Comment

i might bother with it, but i may not, cause i'm busy popping heads in CS:S...:)

Comment

I downloaded it, installed it, set up a character. And then that was it. There was nowhere to go: all of the portals were non-functional, and the travel map had no locations. Maybe that will change tonight.

Lot of assassins are going to be grouping together, though, from the looks of it. :row__687:

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
          i might bother with it, but i may not, cause i'm busy popping heads in CS:S...:)
          With that sig, the graphics on this would be right up your alley. :icon19:

Comment

well done mateo, rofl

Comment

I rolled a assassin/warrior, I enjoyed it
              The large scale pvp is more than enough reason to play it
              Derek Tedor, a/w, signed up with Luxon

What you do for the new pvp is try and hold little points on the map, each of them has their own effect, and every point you have adds to your score every couple of seconds, first to 500 wins, you need the right balance of offense and defense to win this.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
              [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
              [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X