City of Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Heroes

I've been playing CoH for a couple years, on and off, and wanted to see if any TG'ers are playing this game. I have a ton of charaters on Triumph, Virtue and Freedom.

So, any TG folks playing CoH?
    Re: City of Heroes

Ok...'nuff said then. :(
    Comment

Did, have a 50 Controller on Protector... but my account is deactivated. I even bought CoV... but put more hours in the free beta than I did in retail.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I come back to it every now and then. Never got over 35. Too tedious.
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

I had a bunch of guys at levels 20-30, without ever going past that. I thought it was tedious too. Now, in my 3rd incarnation on the game, I'm playing one of my original characters through the high level game and it's a lot of fun.
          Comment

Unlike WoW, there really isnt 'endgame' with COH. the closest is that jelly blob boss dude, starts with an H i think, or running a few of the missions like... I cant even remember but it's in a giant cave with this blown up crystal guy who one shots just about everyone. And even then, it's like... I'm doing all this just to get a new enhancement? bleh.

I started collecting the badges, but quit when I found out there was a badge that you could only get if you were logged in on a certain day of the year, and I was out of town and had no notification of it. So, yea... It's fun, portal missions are probably the best, but even they get old.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Just started playing on Virtue, my roomates and I all play as a team, were all low teens right now

Comment

the RP Server eh?
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Yea, we all play diabolical robot villains

Comment

Name?
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

So I take it you are in CoV, rather than CoH, right?
                      Comment

for right now, yes, when i have time to play.
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

I apologize for reviving this thread, I was wondering if anyone still plays this game. I may be purchasing it at some point next week, but I am uncertain. I do not wish to go in alone, knowing no one.

Here is how you may call me:
                          Ty (Tie), or Tychus. (Tie-cuss)'. Full pronounciation: Tie-can-dur-us
                          -Tychandrus

Comment

Originally posted by Tychandrus View Post
                            I apologize for reviving this thread, I was wondering if anyone still plays this game. I may be purchasing it at some point next week, but I am uncertain. I do not wish to go in alone, knowing no one.
                            I play from time to time. Never made it past L35. Mostly on Victory server...both hero and villian.
                            If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                            with any questions or concerns.
                            |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

I used to play...got my Fire/Kin corrupter to about 36 or so, with a handful of lower level alts. (mostly on Pinnacle). But frankly, the grind just killed me. It took forever to gain levels, and it was the same thing over and over really. So much potential..but it just gets old.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X