Dreamfall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamfall

I was a big fan of The Longest Journey and decided to try out its sequel, Dreamfall. All I can say is, "Wow, what a story."

Whereas TLJ was a point-and-click adventure game, Dreamfall is more arcade-style. There's not much gameplay, but IMO the storyline more than made up for it. I would recommend playing TLJ through first to understand the story's setting and plot.

BTW, these games would probably be good games to introduce to your female friends/companions since they have female protagonists and involve a lot of interesting dialogues.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Re: Dreamfall

I started on the longest journey tau and I have to say, that's some great story writing and directing. I'm curious about a second game, I only see one.

EDIT:
    Ok i'm playing the newest game. The original game titled only "the longest journey" I haven't played and was quite hard to find.
    Last edited by Vulcan; 02-22-2007, 11:24 PM.

- -

Comment

It's pretty cheap straight from the developer. (https://funcom.asknet.com/cgi-bin/show/P13386)

Really wanting them to add it to Steam though as they did for Dreamfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        I started on the longest journey tau and I have to say, that's some great story writing and directing. I'm curious about a second game, I only see one.

EDIT:
        Ok i'm playing the newest game. The original game titled only "the longest journey" I haven't played and was quite hard to find.
        Glad you like it so far. If you're enjoying Dreamfall, I can almost guarantee that The Longest Journey's storyline will blow you away!

I dunno if you the Half Price Books bookstore has any locations near you, but the one near me has 4-5 copies of TLJ for $6 each. I might be able to buy a copy for you if you're interested.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

thanks for the offer tau, but that won't be necessary!

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X