Silkroad Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkroad Online?

I discovered this game few days ago, looked at it,. I've been wanting to get back into the whole "Korean" type MMO since I left Rose almost a year ago, (damn its been that long?) so I managed to discover this game, actually I was looking at my xfire profile and noticed it was a top played game. Anyway this game is pretty awesome, its chinese themed style has the rose type graphics, actually I think they are a bit better plus it sports Bloom effect which is pretty neat. The whole skill system and stats system is a bit different and I'm still learning so far. The best thing about this game I noticed was it was FREE, Yes free, its got the system if you want to buy items they offer an "Item Mall" which of course is how they keep the game free. By rich little nerds buying a bunch of items and spending all and getting their parents in debt with their credit cards.

www.silkroadonline.net

and take a look at the korean site, its the way US version SHOULD look, http://kr.silkroad.yahoo.com/

*doesn't display in my firefox correctly.

Re: Silkroad Online?

Originally posted by undead77
    By rich little nerds buying a bunch of items and spending all and getting their parents in debt with their credit cards.
    Sounds like someone's jealous that he can't buy himself a bunch of items :D

Comment

The problem with this game is it supports 0 teamwork for leveling, which is the bulk of the game. Not to mention it's extremely repetitive. Kill thousands of the same mobs for hours on end just plain sucks.

- -

Comment

Its not the best game out there, I play it because its free and don't have to worry about another monthly bill. I'm a guy whose a big fan of korean mmo's, like ragnarok and rose. It doens't compare to those games, but graphically pretty decent for being free, I'm sure future updates will add stuff.

Comment

it is not bad. i have used a xfire skin based on it.sparkling~share it with u next time~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X