Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivion Expansion Pack?

Wow, what a game.

Even though I still come across a minor quest every so often hidden between towns, I think I just may have tapped out Oblivion's content. At level 40, I have completed the main quest, am head of all of the guilds, and Hermeus Mora personally told me to get a life after finding and completing all of the Deadric Shrine quests. I am now officially in withdrawl.

Sooooooo...

Do any of my fellow TGers here know of any rumors or information regarding a future, official expansion pack from Bethesda? I've searched a bit on the web but can only find references to third party quest add-ons (one of which, involving more Dark Brotherhood adventures, looks promising). I hope Bethesda is hard at work on something.

Fuzzy

Re: Oblivion Expansion Pack?

Heh, you finish the Nirnroot quest and the one where you go trouncing around all of the ruins looking for artifacts yet? those take *forever*
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

You can buy the booster packs, which add a quest to acquire your very own Wizard's Tower, a quest to fix the Orrery in the Mage's Guild, and a quest to become leader of a band of pirates in a secret cove. Also some shiny horse armor which is more expensive than any of the others and imho is basically a ripoff.

Comment

yea, quest for orrery was cool, that clockwork inside the big room was pretty sight to look at.

Comment

Although I am not even close to finishing...Level 16.... Where would one find these expansions? BTW, I am still loving the game.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I just downloaded mine from xbox live, I'm not to sure about the PC version, I have not been to the official site since the game launched, so I'd check there first.

Comment

Download them all here.

Comment

Thanks for the info on that Pirate expansion Tycho. I purchased the first three packs (Horse armor, Orrey, and FrostCrag) but didn't realize another one had come out. I'll definately check into it. While the Orrey and FrostCrag were cool (and probably worth the $2), I thought the quest for the Dwemer parts was a little lame. (I run across hostile bandit camps all the time). It would have been better if you had to search for clues as to their whereabouts... or even cooler yet... explore an actual Dwemer fortress (like in Morrowind). I doubt you would get that for $2 though. ;)

As for nirnroots, I am about 15 short of the "Master" exploration potion. I kinda put that on the back burner since the first two potions wern't that impressive in the first place. Which brings up a question: Has anyone managed to duplicate Nirnroots using the Arch-Mages magic chest? I tried it and the Nirnroot just disappeared. Can't a lazy arch-mage get a break???

In any case, I can't wait for an official expansion along the lines of Bloodmoon or Tribunal. I never played those expansions, so does anyone here know how many hours of gameplay they provided?

Fuzzy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X