Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Quest - News, Forums!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All-

With the near release of Titan Quest (man, June 26th can't be here any sooner!) I wanted to give everyone some Titan Quest information that I have found.

A good forum site with plenty of information can be found at www.titanquest.net/ I registered so sign on up as I have gotten some good insight into all aspects of the game.

www.ign.com has some good coverage of Titan Quest and the ign vault is hosting a Titan Quest week with interviews, new screen shots and more. It's easy to find once you are on the ign site.

I am really having a great time playing the demo version and can't wait for the finished game! I'm certain we can get some TGer's to form some multiplayer parties, so please let me know.

-TFKD
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Titan Quest - News, Forums!!!!!!!!!!

I was disappointed to see Iron Lore, publisher of Titan Quest close it's doors. It's for certain in my top 10 games of all time. Snail, look like there goes our hope of a third expansion :(

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6186848...stnews;title;1
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Damn, Titan Quest was a very good game. Perhaps the only game to rival Diablo 2.

Comment

What a coincidence. I just bought Titan Quest yesterday, to have some coop fun with my cousin. It's too bad they're shutting down indeed, it's a very cool game :)

Comment

that does indeed suck. I love TQ. Until Mythos, itll prolly be the only game that even came close to D2 and in some ways, surpassed it.

Comment

http://pc.ign.com/articles/856/856392p1.html

I love the section on the inaccuracies of the game reviews. Spot on.
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

i feel for the guy. This is why its becoming more and mroe common place to screw the PC and make a console game. A lot harder to pirate and you only have to worry about a single piece of hardware instead of trying to make it work for so many different configs. It really sucks but thats the way it is. I wouldve paid $100 for this game if i knew i would spend 300+ hours on it. It was well worth the money. Anyone who pirates should burn in hell. I really dont care.

Comment

I guess it doesn't help that I pirated Titan Quest...

Although I did buy it yesterday. $20 for the gold edition on Steam (Game + Expansion), awesome deal.

Comment

That is a pretty awesome deal. Titan Quest is good fun.

For those of you in need of a Diablo 2 fix, Titan Quest is your best bet... it simply doesn't get any better than Titan Quest.
                  -

Comment

I too just bought this for $20

Comment

If anybody bought it off of steam, or has steam anyways, I have created steam community group so we can easily find each other should we be playing this gem of a game at the same time. Find it and join it here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TG_TQ

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                        If anybody bought it off of steam, or has steam anyways, I have created steam community group so we can easily find each other should we be playing this gem of a game at the same time. Find it and join it here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TG_TQ
                        Always ready to play TQ. Still need to transfer my characters onto my new PC. Might be a good excuse to start a new one though.
                        |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                        - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Yeah, we got a couple from the CSS community starting TQ up. I believe we have 4, including whistler and me. One of us just started and is at level 2, while the rest of us are around level 12-13. We are hopping on tonight as well, so if anyone wants to come (Low level or not) feel free to. We will be on steam chat to communicate better.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

There's 5 of us who just go into this game. Lots of fun.

Comment

I was thinking about checking out TQ, do you guys play on a regular basis?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X